Gotta get past...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I enjoyed today, watching the cars coming past me at the last moment before a pinch point. Its so much more fun when you're in a slow but sturdy electric powered metal box with sharp edges, and paintwork that says "I don't care, you just try..."

Best of all was the blue transit who tried to overtake me on one of the oneway systems on the way back from Southbank, and ended up in the wrong lane because of it, so had to sit and wait to edge back in behind me while I stopped at and then cleared the pedestrian crossing lights. And then had to sit behind me all the way over Skeldergate Bridge, at about 8mph.:evil:

Trumpettom001

i've often fanasised about putting an angle grinder a foot or two from the back wheel of my bike......

Arch said:
I enjoyed today, watching the cars coming past me at the last moment before a pinch point. Its so much more fun when you're in a slow but sturdy electric powered metal box with sharp edges, and paintwork that says "I don't care, you just try..."

I had a similar experience on the M25 last night. Within 50 yards of the outer two lanes being coned off, the car I'd been watching in my mirror decided to plant his right foot and get past my truck. He just managed to squeeze through the ever-narrowing gap. Now, I don't like to appear uncaring, but I'll bet he was a good bit more worried than me as he sat next to my front wheel at 50mph.;)

Top Bottom