GPX extension uploads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Sorry Shaun I realise you probably have a to-do list longer than your arm, but would it be possible to allow .gpx files in the download section please?

It would be a good way put routes up and take up less space than either zipping them or putting an image.
smile.gif

Sorry Shaun I realise you probably have a to-do list longer than your arm, but would it be possible to allow .gpx files in the download section please?

It would be a good way put routes up and take up less space than either zipping them or putting an image.
smile.gif

He's working on it B)

Shaun

Founder
.gpx files are already allowed ... :biggrin:

As are .kml and .kmz Google Earth files.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
If there are any other useful file extensions that people want adding, just let me know.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
What would be brilliant would be if you could click on the file and it would automatically fire up a map with the route on it. Don't know if that's possible.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What would be brilliant would be if you could click on the file and it would automatically fire up a map with the route on it. Don't know if that's possible.
For each GPX file I upload, I'll also supply a link  to the route on Bikely - like this one.