GPX viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@ColinJ out of nothing more than passing interest I downloaded the imperial century. It opened in Komoot and Wahoo routes instantly. No problem on my phone.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@ColinJ I am on my laptop, the files downloaded no problems.
I can't open them because I don't have any GPX apps on this device.
I tried on my phone, but I don't have any GPX apps there either lol if I had, your file would open.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It isn't the GPX files themselves, it is the embedded viewer. You should see 2 unlabelled blue rectangles at the end of the post. They used to fire up a GPX viewer if you clicked on them but they have stopped working.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It isn't the GPX files themselves, it is the embedded viewer. You should see 2 unlabelled blue rectangles at the end of the post. They used to fire up a GPX viewer if you clicked on them but they have stopped working.
Aye, but if you click on the rectangles the file will download, then you can open it with the viewer of your choice.
Both on windows 10 laptop and android phone for me.

Just to say that I understand what Colin is talking about. The site itself used to provide a gpx viewer, with no need to download and view in an application on whatever device people are using to view the site. Personally, I prefer my own applications for viewing gpx files and don't make use of it, but the point here is that it did work and at the moment it doesn't.

Hovering over the blue rectangles reveals the text 'GPX viewer' on them, but clicking them gives an error. To be clear, this is the horizontal, solid, blue rectangles above the attachment icons, *not* the attachment icons (vertical, just an outline in blue). i.e. the ones I've circled in grey below:

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just to say that I understand what Colin is talking about. The site itself used to provide a gpx viewer, with no need to download and view in an application on whatever device people are using to view the site. Personally, I prefer my own applications for viewing gpx files and don't make use of it, but the point here is that it did work and at the moment it doesn't.

Hovering over the blue rectangles reveals the text 'GPX viewer' on them, but clicking them gives an error. To be clear, this is the horizontal, solid, blue rectangles above the attachment icons, *not* the attachment icons (vertical, just an outline in blue). i.e. the ones I've circled in grey below:

View attachment 644765

That was going to be my next attempt at explaining it. Thanks - you saved me bothering! :okay:

Yes, it isn't a big deal to me, but either the viewer should work, or it should be retired.

Top Bottom