Grace and Dom - another Cycle Chat wedding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Two lovely people who have never looked happier! @ttcycle I have very serious shoe envy!!

Or do you mean my shoes? ^_^

upload_2018-7-11_10-17-2.png

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hi All!

Obviously I've been off the forum for a good while now and have only just been made aware of this post!!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and shoe envy.

It has to be said that without my almost legendary fight with an angle grinder, Cycle Chat and the SLR and the FNRTTC rides, this Wedding would never have come about.

So many to thank for all the support, advice, friendship and generosity over the past twelve years.

From my first conversations with Mickle & Spandex, the heady days of the Tea thread and my taking a permanent break after months of challenging moderation, Cycle Chat shaped my life path in so many ways, from my career path to my Marriage.

Let me raise a mug of tea in toast to you all and thank you again for pretty much everything!

Love & peace,

Tdr1nka

Attachments

• signal-2017-12-01-113322.jpg
    signal-2017-12-01-113322.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 16

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hello you fine people!

Apologies for the delay in responding. I too am no longer on CC after being a mod and my life took over time wise.

I got in touch with @Shaun this week regarding other matters and he said it looked like we had a great day-piqued the interest so came and had a gander. @ianrauk you are a cheeky one but I'm not altogether surprised!!

Thank you for the well wishes and @User13710 - shoes are Irregular Choice :smile:

This would not have come about if it were not for CC, SLRs and FNRs in their original permutation so thank you lovely people!

Big thanks must go out to Wafflycat, also once of this parish who let us stay at her gite in France for our honeymoon - incidentally, when we were there, the 7th stage of the tour passed by the village and we went to spectate.

When we did finally get it together, a few CC people said they were surprised we didn't do it sooner and had always thought we'd make a great couple.

We do make a fine couple indeed!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• received_1598619836915906.jpeg
    received_1598619836915906.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180710_112411.jpg
    IMG_20180710_112411.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 20

postman

Legendary Member
Wow, congratulations both of you! May this be the start of a long and happy life together!

Hello Arch i hope you two are ok.right at this moment my Son is in Salford looking for a flat for next years Uni placing.All the very best to you both,two of my fave people.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Wow, congratulations both of you! May this be the start of a long and happy life together!

Thank you sooooo much!
Sending much love to you two too.

Top Bottom