Grad Student - Cycling Research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FightingIrish

Hi everyone! I am a graduate student in the ESTEEM Program at the University of Notre Dame. As part of my capstone project research, I am looking to understand where the cycling industry can improve and where there are areas to innovate. If you have about 15 minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take my survey. Additionally, all data collected is confidential and is analyzed in bulk. Thank you in advance for your help!
bmcnabb.typeform.com/to/bm3sqLZn

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi everyone! I am a graduate student in the ESTEEM Program at the University of Notre Dame. As part of my capstone project research, I am looking to understand where the cycling industry can improve and where there are areas to innovate. If you have about 15 minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take my survey. Additionally, all data collected is confidential and is analyzed in bulk. Thank you in advance for your help!
bmcnabb.typeform.com/to/bm3sqLZn
Linky no worky

Sharky

Guru
Sorry, tried to answer the questions while I drank my cuppa tea, but finished my tea before the questionnaire. It's just a bit too long.
Good luck with your studies

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Done.
A couple of suggestions if I may?
  • As a piece or research on a master's programme, I would have hoped to see a link to a more detailed participant information statement, together with an ethical approval statement from your university.
  • A survey tool which provides a progress bar so respondents can check how far they have remaining is generally appreciated.
  • Q15 assumes that riding skill level is related to participation in cycling as a sport. This leaves no space for those who may have developed considerable skill as a regular commuter or as a professional in another context e.g. courier.
  • As fellow CCers have mentioned when responding to previous surveys, it would be nice if, just once, a researcher came back to share their findings, once completed.

Wishing you good fortune with your research.

Top Bottom