Grand old Lady ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru

I’ve just been to Sainsbury’s ,this Old Hercules has been dumped , if I had room I’d have brought it home , shame it will probably get scrapped ,

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
View attachment 513140
I’ve just been to Sainsbury’s ,this Old Hercules has been dumped , if I had room I’d have brought it home , shame it will probably get scrapped ,

Go and get it you know that you want it

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
What about wall art ?
It would be fine by me , but Ms ozboz would not see an old bike hanging on the wall by a rusty nail as anything but an old bike hanging on the wall by an rusty nail ! , it is a pity in away , two lady’s have opened a cyclists cafe in Mortlake , I bet they may have given or found a good home for it , but alas , this bloody virus !!

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
I noticed as I stood there that the frame is bolted together below the saddle , the brakes are novel , would be a nice bike for a lady to do a Tweed Run on , I can picture Ms ozboz with a first war get up and straw boater riding that , upstairs downstairs job ! :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Shame. It doesn't look in too bad a condition. A little TLC and a new saddle would bring it up nice.

midlife

Guru
Chainset looks quite new, not sure abut the age of the bike with those bolted on seat stays?

Top Bottom