GranOptic - Spanish Website...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
I looked at that site a couple of days ago. I wasn't satisfied it was legit so left them alone. They are quite a lot cheaper than other sites but not low enough to automatically attract suspicion. I'm leaving alone, Wiggle had some jawbreakers the other day under £100 but since gone back up, they will be back down soon enough. I was after some Radar EV which have also gone back up.

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I was looking at an Oakley forum and a couple of people said on there that they had used the site. I think I'll take a punt using a credit card then at least I am covered if it all goes wrong!

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I looked at that site a couple of days ago. I wasn't satisfied it was legit so left them alone. They are quite a lot cheaper than other sites but not low enough to automatically attract suspicion. I'm leaving alone, Wiggle had some jawbreakers the other day under £100 but since gone back up, they will be back down soon enough. I was after some Radar EV which have also gone back up.

UPDATE

I ordered the glasses on Tuesday and today they have arrived. AMAZING service. I ordered some from Wiggle last month and sent them back so I have seen a real set of Jawbreakers and the ones from Spain are legit. Same packaging, same stuff in the boxes, same quality.

So if you are after a bargain, get to GranOptic - I've saved a few quid!

Top Bottom