Gratitudes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Morning you lovely lot!

I've been notably absent and well it's not on! Anywho I am back and in light of a rocky few months I'd like to start a thread on what we're grateful for..

-My gorgeous son, who makes me burst with pride to see him grow up to be such an intelligent, well mannered young chap.

-My health, I will never take this for granted and I know how lucky i've been recently.

-My home, for many years it's been just a house but it's finally starting to feel like a blessed safe haven.

-My job, I know how lucky i am to be in full time work and no matter what it keeps me in pennies!!

-Good friends, you bunch of lovlies included!! Sometimes people don't realise just how important to you they are but I am so lucky to have so many fab people around me, without whom life just wouldn't be the same. :wub::girldance::cheers:

It would be great to hear from you guys too xx
:hugs:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm grateful for being all muscly, and for 4x4s. Today I'm also grateful for air rifles - bored stuck at home so dug mine out the cupboard for a plink.

Fubar

Guru
Morning you lovely lot!

I've been notably absent and well it's not on! Anywho I am back and in light of a rocky few months I'd like to start a thread on what we're grateful for..

-My gorgeous son, who makes me burst with pride to see him grow up to be such an intelligent, well mannered young chap.

-My health, I will never take this for granted and I know how lucky i've been recently.

-My home, for many years it's been just a house but it's finally starting to feel like a blessed safe haven.

-My job, I know how lucky i am to be in full time work and no matter what it keeps me in pennies!!

-Good friends, you bunch of lovlies included!! Sometimes people don't realise just how important to you they are but I am so lucky to have so many fab people around me, without whom life just wouldn't be the same. :wub::girldance::cheers:

It would be great to hear from you guys too xx
:hugs:

Good to have you back and happy with your lot! All the best.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Without friends and family life would be a bit sad, I am one of the lucky ones i have two beautiful daughters three gorgeous grandaughters and a son who is finally getting his act together. Also the best other half any one could ask for, (just wish she was a bit faster on the bike so we don't have to keep slowing down so she can catch up):laugh:
Plenty of cycling buddies who like a social life aswell. Had me ups and downs health wise but feeling great now.:okay:

Mrs M

Guru
I am grateful for being happy.
Having a lovely husband and family.
Also that the sun is shining today and can get some things done in the garden :smile:
Also having Thomas, our furry friend, who will be "helping" once we've had a wee rest.
image.jpg

OP
OP
luckyfox

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Welcome back. How's that pink jersey?

Too big! ^_^

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'm grateful for the friends and family who tolerate me, the beauty of nature, my long passed parents who taught me that outdoors was better than indoors nearly anytime, and steady employment. Mrs. GA also, most of all. Also bicycles.

Top Bottom