great colours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
nice! Just that tad more intense than the old job.

I'm watching the new forum take shape line by line.........history is made!

ooh! Like the bit where you get rid of the stuff on the right hand side!

Shaun

Founder

They're just that bit stronger aren't they ... :ohmy:

If it's not to some people's taste though, there are a couple of other ones you can select at the bottom left. :-)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

If it's not to some people's taste though, there are a couple of other ones you can select at the bottom left. :-)

Cheers,

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

Cheers,
wow!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Hmmm, I'm still trying to find how you get rid of this colour scheme. I like the dark blue bit at the top it's the rest of it...

Shaun

Founder
Hmmm, I'm still trying to find how you get rid of this colour scheme. I like the dark blue bit at the top it's the rest of it...

Bottom left - drop-down - has a couple of different "stock" themes that I've added for those who might find the new CC one a bit too intense ... lol

rh100

Bottom left - drop-down - has a couple of different "stock" themes that I've added for those who might find the new CC one a bit too intense ... lol

Just spotted those, the screen refresh is really quick aswell,seems a bit faster than the old forum so far. Think I might use the more 'bland' theme for when at work, pretend I 'm looking at a techy boring site :ohmy: No objections to the normal scheme for home though - nice work.

rh100

lol - noob alert - look at admins join date! lot of posts in that time Shaun :ohmy:

Shaun

Founder
lol - noob alert - look at admins join date! lot of posts in that time Shaun :ohmy:

One of those - do it after I've had some sleep jobs (just noticed the large gap underneath quotes too ... uurrghhh). :ohmy:

I've got a notepad full of little niggles like that ... lol

There's also the "Most online" figures that need manually fudging into the database too, but getting everyone up and running on a bare-bones basis will have to do for now :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :ohmy:

Top Bottom