great read

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi:smile:I see heinz stucke new book home is elsewhere 50 years around the world. 196 countries traveled over 648,000 kilometres most on his bromptom. Looks brilliant book Cost £15. When u see what he carried on his bromptom what a load:laugh: I wounded about added a bag or two to mine looked heavy this guy strapped the house to his:laugh:

Last edited:

Brommyboy

Über Member
When Heinz rode the BWC at Blenheim in 2012, he carried the full camping gear round the circuit and still took less time than a number of competitors! He only took 37 minutes, while the slowest completion time was over 1 hour!

lucksmith

Hi:smile:I see heinz stucke new book home is elsewhere 50 years around the world. 196 countries traveled over 648,000 kilometres most on his bromptom. Looks brilliant book Cost £15. When u see what he carried on his bromptom what a load:laugh: I wounded about added a bag or two to mine looked heavy this guy strapped the house to his:laugh:

Any idea where to get it from? His website doesn't appear to have a shop, The Brompton website says it's out of stock, and I can't find anytihng on Ebay or Amazon!

Thanks

lucksmith

Hi :smile:anyone got this book yet?

Not yet, but I did put it on my Xmas list so perhaps soon.. it was expected to be back in stock today (I just checked here and it *does* seem to be in stock!).

Sounds like an incredible life, the kind of book I'd like to 'live' myself.'

Even this picture is enough to give you itchy feet.

Heinz-Stucke-Map.jpg

Top Bottom