Great service from Kevin at D -TEK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Art watts

Regular
I am now an owner of a Ice Adventurer, having suffered a sever shoulder injury in September and unable to ride my bicycle since then and the prospect of an operation and a long road to recovery . I went to Kevin at D -TEK for advice and a trial ride. He pulled out all the stops and has been so obliging and helpful in sorting out a trike that fits my needs,taking the time to get things right, I whole heartedly recommend him for any of your recumbent needs.

yostumpy

Veteran
I've yet to meet him,but you are not the first, and won't be the last, to say what a splendid chap he is.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Yes, I've had the privilege of meeting him and, although he was in the process of moving his shop/outlet to Ely, he spent an hour or two with my wife and I and we chatted recumbents (I have a Nazca Fuego :wub:), Little Thetford history, had a look inside the church and overall, a most genial and helpful gentleman (the word used advisedly).

[hope he sees this :laugh:...] ;)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Yes, I've had the privilege of meeting him and, although he was in the process of moving his shop/outlet to Ely, he spent an hour or two with my wife and I and we chatted recumbents (I have a Nazca Fuego :wub:), Little Thetford history, had a look inside the church and overall, a most genial and helpful gentleman (the word used advisedly).

[hope he sees this :laugh:...] ;)

If I ever get round to trying a 2 wheel recumbent, for me the Nazca Fuego is the one that just looks "right". Shame it's been discontinued.:sad:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I would love a recumbent but I would need to decrease my numbers of bikes to find the room

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I would love a recumbent but I would need to decrease my numbers of bikes to find the room
Now that's worth doing - then adding the 'bent brings the number back to the 'comfortable' level ! :wahhey:
radler.gif
radler.gif
radler.gif

Top Bottom