Great to be back !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But man was it great to be back out in the woods getting away from everything. Every time I get out in the deep woods I just feel like I'm in a different world and can't help but smile and have fun.
nice ride-by. noticed you cut it before you reached the cam, then switched to the riding away clip. makes the effect much faster. love it!

& the slo-mo ride-by finish was a nice touch!

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
nice ride-by. noticed you cut it before you reached the cam, then switched to the riding away clip. makes the effect much faster. love it!

& the slo-mo ride-by finish was a nice touch!

Thanks ! Just having a little fun as always. How has your riding been going the year ?

Thanks ! Just having a little fun as always. How has your riding been going the year ?
:okay: starting to heat up. did the CCRT yesterday. South Yarmouth to the newly paved Wellfleet extension that ends with MTB trails 56 miles, 4 hrs on the road bike. what a gorgeous day Saturday was. also got out to the Vineyard for a cpl nites & stole some time for myself to ride. narrow roads out there! gotta work today grrr

on & I thought of you when I recorded a "walk-by" instead of a ride-by when my road bike hit sand that was just too soft to continue pedaling. not sure if it will make it into a final video edit, tho, it's kinda silly

Top Bottom