Great wee addition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This stem clock comes as standard on our deluxe bikes, however due to strong demand we are going to begin selling them alone. These amazing clock simply attached to the stem of almost any bike. All you need is an allen key to release the existing stem, screw your clock in place then you are good to go! Never be late again and never put yourself in danger by looking at your phone whilst on the go. These clocks come in black and white.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
This stem clock comes as standard on our deluxe bikes, however due to strong demand we are going to begin selling them alone. These amazing clock simply attached to the stem of almost any bike. All you need is an allen key to release the existing stem, screw your clock in place then you are good to go! Never be late again and never put yourself in danger by looking at your phone whilst on the go. These clocks come in black and white.
It's an East London company, isn't it? No-one other than a Hoxton twat would think that the only way to find the time is to look at a phone - forgetting ...errrr... a watch, not to mention the clock that is standard issue as a function of every bike computer and GPS system I've ever had.

Archeress

Veteran
I like the idea, but in the UK it would need to be very water resistant and it doesn't advise on that.

Hugs
Archeress x

BigAl68

Über Member
And I thought my RAF roundel stem cap was a bit silly... I feel totally OK about it now :okay:

zacklaws

Guru
Trek did a watch very similar which just clipped to your bars. I bought one out of curiosity and was impressed by it. So much easier to see and interpret the information from an analogue clock as opposed to a digital display with a quick glance which then needs working out in your head. Sadly I took the screws out to change the battery, left them out whilst I sourced a battery and lost them. One day I'll find some more screws for it.

http://road.cc/content/review/11355-trek-time-clock

Oddly enough I came across this one too, a lot cheaper than the others.

http://www.banggood.com/MTB-Bike-Bi...door-liao-uk&gclid=CPODgYecjcQCFUzKtAod32QAXw

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Wouldn't fit for those of us who have a Cannondale MTB with its trademark 1.5" steerer.

Did I mention I had a new Cannondale?

And that I was rather pleased with it?

Perhaps I did.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I've had one of these (a stem captain from Charlie the Bikemonger) for a couple of years and it's great. My GPS needs a button to be pressed to show the time and I like the analogue display anyway. Gets loads of admiring comments.

Top Bottom