Green Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I will take your Frank Turner snd raise you a Frank Sidebottom :biggrin:

Frank Sidebottom , superbly mad as a box of frogs ,,
frank-sidebottom_1277201149_crop_550x450.gif

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
This.

I bloody loved everything up to Nimrod, at which point I discovered that there was other music other than punk in this world. Still love punk, just not so much the early 80s stuff. Apart from the Subhumans and a ton of other bands.

I'll go now.
This.......?

Nothing there - if you posted a link/vid then it didn't make it onto my screen in Yorkshire.....might be stuck in customs....:whistle:

OP
OP
T

TVC

They were on BBC 3 last night, Reading Festival. Could be on iPlayer or the red button at some point

Ah sorry, they play Leeds today, Snap? you at leeds VC or just getting rather damp?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Green Day are dreadfully dull. Lydon, on the other hand, is anything other than dull, McClaren claimed a bit too much credit I rec, Lydon wrote some great lyrics and he was only a teenager at the time - move on to Pil's Metal Box and that is an outstanding piece of work. And the butter ads are fun - hey, the guy's gotta earn a living!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Green Day are dreadfully dull. Lydon, on the other hand, is anything other than dull, McClaren claimed a bit too much credit I rec, Lydon wrote some great lyrics and he was only a teenager at the time - move on to Pil's Metal Box and that is an outstanding piece of work. And the butter ads are fun - hey, the guy's gotta earn a living!

Metal Box is astonishing. Lyndon used to have his own show on talk radio and it was great!

Top Bottom