Green Tea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Anyone recommend a nice green tea, preferably in tea bag form?I am currently drinking Clipper fair-trade green tea with lemon, but I'm finding it a bit like just drinking hot water, and would like it a bit stronger (even "stewed" to death it doesn't taste very strong). I'm not overly keen on herbal tea per se and the fruit tea that I tried I didn't much like either. This green tea seems much more palatable to me (and is stopping me having n cups of vending machine tea with sugar and funny powdered milk at work all day).

wafflycat

BSRU

A Human Being
I drink Sainsbury's green tea with lemon or there Jasmine green tea at work, both in teabag form, 99p for 20.

Anyone recommend a nice green tea, preferably in tea bag form?I am currently drinking Clipper fair-trade green tea with lemon, but I'm finding it a bit like just drinking hot water, and would like it a bit stronger (even "stewed" to death it doesn't taste very strong). I'm not overly keen on herbal tea per se and the fruit tea that I tried I didn't much like either. This green tea seems much more palatable to me (and is stopping me having n cups of vending machine tea with sugar and funny powdered milk at work all day).

Gunpowder Green is quite nice, but I've not had it in teabag form. However, the leaves get really big when wet so you might be able to drink around them :biggrin:
Have you tried Rooibos (red bush?) - commonly available in teabag form. Don't buy the Tetley variety, go for the 'Eleven o clock' or Equal Exchange or the "one in the red box which I think is just labelled RedBush but can't remember"

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Have you tried Rooibos (red bush?) - commonly available in teabag form. Don't buy the Tetley variety, go for the 'Eleven o clock' or Equal Exchange or the "one in the red box which I think is just labelled RedBush but can't remember"

Tick Tock Redbush is nice
smile.gif

And they do Green tea (in bags) too.
I get mine from Morissons.

http://www.ticktocktea.co.uk/

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Twinnings here!

Or sometimes Chinese branded stuff but I cant read the labels (the joys of multi-cultural relationships :biggrin:), I was drinking chinese flu medicine that I had found in my kitchen cupboard as a hot drink the other week thinking it was some malted drink, I was informed otherwise

Top Bottom