Greene King Customer Journey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I'm probably missing the point but why is this a Ratner's moment?

How's their "one in, one out" system supposed to work in the toilets if you don't know from outside whether there's anyone in there at all? :rolleyes:

You could be stood outside an empty loo forever, waiting for someone to come out!
Bit sad that that's the first thing I noticed though,must be getting old :whistle:

Slick

Guru
How's their "one in, one out" system supposed to work in the toilets if you don't know from outside whether there's anyone in there at all? :rolleyes:

You could be stood outside an empty loo forever, waiting for someone to come out!
Bit sad that that's the first thing I noticed though,must be getting old :whistle:
If only there was a way of letting someone know that it was occupied. :whistle:

If only there was a way of letting someone know that it was occupied. :whistle:
Now I come to pause the video, the signage says you should lock the outer door to the gents/ladies behind you, not the cubicle, (even I know how the vacant/engaged thingy works!) so it is literally one person of each gender in the loo at any time in the entire pub... first we queued for toilet paper, then flour, now we'll be back to queuing to use the toilet paper ^_^

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I don't get this antithapy towards Greene King, it may not be the most wonderful beer on the planet but it is perfectly palatable. It gets a right slagging off on a rugby forum I read but I'd rather drink it instead of about 75 % of the trendy nouveau craft beers I've tried over the last few years.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Please could you explain why this is hysterical without discussing the quality of their beer etc. The product quality is irrelevant in relation to Covid-19 safety.

I don't use many pubs but I'd be much happier to use one which makes a serious effort to provide social distancing. I've no plans to visit pubs, restaurants etc. unless I'm convinced it's as safe as possible. Green King seem to be making the effort.

Top Bottom