Greene King Customer Journey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I imagine being a large chain they have to cater for "all sorts" of clientele and are trying to hit the ground running re. instilling distancing protocol in their customers; especially the "hard of thinking".

I don't envy the job of the staff charged with enforcing this - especially when that group of lads from the local rough estate are 8 pints down and cracking on like nothing has happened...

Drago

Legendary Member
They should just be honest. The sign should say, "Welcome back - for the love of god, we've missed your money in our tills!"

Slick

Guru
They should just be honest. The sign should say, "Welcome back - for the love of god, we've missed your money in our tills!"
I think that's a fair enough assessment as making money is nothing to be ashamed about, but I reckon the wage packets going the other way are more important for this and other sectors.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Can anyone guess what the missing letter is here?
20200613_100959.jpg

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Please could you explain why this is hysterical without discussing the quality of their beer etc. The product quality is irrelevant in relation to Covid-19 safety.

I don't use many pubs but I'd be much happier to use one which makes a serious effort to provide social distancing. I've no plans to visit pubs, restaurants etc. unless I'm convinced it's as safe as possible. Green King seem to be making the effort.

Well that would need to be in the coronovirus thread Paul, sorry, my opinion is replicated in the many replies to the vid.

Edit:- Oops but I no longer take part in it. The first local to not social distance will get my cash.:okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom