Greetings - Cycle Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TomDW

hi CycleChat,
This forum has come up multiple times while I was researching things so thought it worth signing up.

2022 saw my first long distance cycle on the Eurovelo 15 - Rhine Route. I extended this to Italy and France. Probably cut short by this year's heatwave.
I did this on a new Canondale Synapse that had no issues luckily.

I ride regularly in and out of London.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Enjoy the vast array of all things cycling and other odds and sods.

winterwonderer

Über Member
hi CycleChat,
This forum has come up multiple times while I was researching things so thought it worth signing up.

2022 saw my first long distance cycle on the Eurovelo 15 - Rhine Route. I extended this to Italy and France. Probably cut short by this year's heatwave.
I did this on a new Canondale Synapse that had no issues luckily.

I ride regularly in and out of London.

Hi Tom, I am thinking of doing the eurovelo 15 this spring and I intend to stay on campsites. I was wondering if you camped and if you did, was there plenty of them along the route and not too far apart! Oh, and what were the camp fees like? Thanks in advance D.

OP
OP
TomDW

TomDW

hi WW, I think in spring you will need to check they're are open. There was always space. We found in Germany there are many "private" campsites that come up when you're looking for somewhere on Google Maps. We used the Archies camping app as an alternative. There was always a normal genuine campsite nearby but can get a bit confusing. Can PM you some recommendations.

Top Bottom