Greetings from a rather moist North Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Muguruki

A couple of years ago I cocked my leg over a saddle for the first time after 10 years of a cycle free life whilst suffering with M.E. / Chronic fatigue. I started doing an occasional few miles and for a year or so I was doing a 7 mile each way commute to a volunteering job I did for a couple of hours a few times a week.
This year I’m feeling a good deal better and stepped things up a tad so much so that I upgraded to a carbon frame on my road bike and am building up the miles slowly and have really got the bug again.
Good this biking lark innit!:hyper:

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hello and welcome, keep up the good work

OP
OP
Muguruki

Muguruki

"a day in the hills is a cure for all ills" I like that. Can't see me having a day in the hills today or can I. You just don't know what the weather is doing lately here in the UK. I managed to get 17 miles in yesterday before the skies opened. Even a couple of weeks ago when we had that warm spell it may have been mankini weather by mid day but I was well glad of my overshoes in the morning.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I think the weather has been better in Shotton than Manchester. The rest of my family are in Prestatyn, and it's been dryer and brighter.

Pop out for a whirl.

OP
OP
Muguruki

Muguruki

My old man used to work in Rhyl and he used come back home telling us about the lovely weather they have had all day in that neck of the woods. North Wales police have their helicopter based in Rhyl coz of the better weathe,r some kind of micro climate. Honestly Prestatyn, Rhyl, Rhuddlan is like the Bermuda triangle with slot machines. Think I'll have a couple of beers and save meself for tomorrow.

Top Bottom