Greetings from Broughty Ferry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ludacris

Hi everyone,

I've just recently got the biking bug after being diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes. I decided to tackle my fitness (and fatness) issues by cycling to work and I've got to say I'm loving it. So much so I've just bought a Raleigh Wayfarer to tinker with over the winter. You all seem friendly and knowledgable so I could be asking a few questions along the way.

Chris

willium38

Über Member
hi and welcome

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Hi everyone,

I've just recently got the biking bug after being diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes. I decided to tackle my fitness (and fatness) issues by cycling to work and I've got to say I'm loving it. So much so I've just bought a Raleigh Wayfarer to tinker with over the winter. You all seem friendly and knowledgable so I could be asking a few questions along the way.

Chris
Welcome from down the road in Perthshire. Enjoy your cycling. :thumbsup:

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome: to the world of cycling:bicycle:.
We are all friendly but not all of us are knowledgeable. We have, however, become more knowledgeable by being on this site.
Enjoy. Make friends and share the knowledge.:hello:

Bryony

Veteran
Hello :hello: :welcome: to the forum I have type 1 diabetes and a heart condition so have also taken up cycling for health reasons. Enjoy your tinkering and wishing you many happy miles on your bike :bicycle:^_^

OP
OP
Ludacris

Ludacris

Thanks everyone :-)

Phil, I already have but I think a mod needs to press the pink button before it goes live.

OP
OP
Ludacris

Ludacris

Oh dear oh Lord, I think I'm going to spend a considerable amount of time on this site. I've been looking around it on and off all day so far.

Our lass will be getting on my case :-/

Top Bottom