Greetings from Germany.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcnute

Hello to everybody,

I'm a 20 plus years amateur cyclist. I race mostly road races, crits and time trials. I always want to expand my horizon and see what happens in other countries and what other cyclists do to improve their performance or their daily handling with things like training, recovering, nutrition and race tactics.

I'm inclined to answer some questions about semi-professional raod racing, too.

Cheers everybody

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hi and welcome.

I too am a 20 plus rider, although I suspect I have a few more years in the plus column than you.(like about 25)

Impressed with your riding, we have a number of sections on the forum, check out the pro section
http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/pro-cycling.5/

I must get round to riding in Germany ...always fancied the Rhine valley.

Welcome to CC

Yorksman

Hi @mcnute whereabouts are you in Germany? I just got my copy of Die schönsten Flussradwege in Deutschland and am planning on one of the rivers. Perhaps you have some tips? I fancy the Weserradweg but, if time is tight, I may do something like the Ochsenweg in SH.

OP
OP
mcnute

mcnute

Thanks for your welcome greetings to everybody!

@jonny jeez: The rhine valley and the region around lake constance is beautiful and the weather is always a little bit warmer than the rest of germany, because of the micro climate of the rhine valley area.

@Yorksman: I'm located 50km south from Munich. I do know about the danube cycleway. People follow it until its end in romania, I think it's amazing to do such a long ride. I don't know much about the rest of the river cycleways. Sorry that I couldn't help much.

Top Bottom