Greetings from Silver Spring, MD, USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Enjoying riding in non-cold temps, but it's getting kinda HOT! ! Here in Maryland we're starting to hit temps in the 90°F (32°C) range. But thank goodness for double insulated water bottles that keep water ice cold. That and some shade and a cool breeze and everything is Still fine. Anyone else riding in hot temps now? Nice to join a riding community.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and :welcome: to the forum.

We seem to be getting more and more of our US cousins on here, although we're still mainly Brits. Aren't the US forums that appealing ^_^

OP
OP
kayakerles

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Hi, Cycleops ~Thanks for the greeting. I didn't realize at first that this is a mostly cross-the-pond bunch. I read about this Forum as a good one in the (US based) Bicycling Magazine. However, we're all just grown up kids that still love to ride, so I figured “why not?” Although I will say that some of the US cycling forums seem to be so serious that the threads are heavy with how-many-miles-I-rode, how fast, etc. I'm not one of those guys, I just want to ride and share stories of good times with others. :-)

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

postman

Legendary Member
Welcome from Yorkshire our finest county.Now puts tin hat on and waits for backlash.You have come to the best cycling forum ever.But even for you I am not changing my name to mailman.

Top Bottom