Greetings from West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philtalksbx

Über Member
Hi there, Phil from Ealing here, from where I get to ride to and round Richmond Park, both the road loop and the Tamsin Trail, as well as the Thames and Grand Union towpaths.

I'm happily doing 10 to 20 mile trips with the odd longer one thrown in. I ride both road and trail and love different bits of each.

I also tinker and self build - my road bike started life as an Allez Sport but I couldn't resist a deal on a carbon Orbea frame so transferred the running gear, I have heavily upgraded a Hardrock mountain bike and have done three single speed conversions for my station bike and for my sons to use, each improving with experience.

I'm looking forward to hearing about other accessible routes from this part of London, and the general chat around all things bike.

Cheers for now,
Phil

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website Phil :hello:

OP
OP
philtalksbx

philtalksbx

Über Member
Thanks everyone, I'll post some pics of the bikes when I get to a computer with the files on.
Currently working on a wheelset for the SS with track axles so I probably need some daylight and a file to tackle the dropouts on the old 531 frame. Hope to be riding it at the weekend. I love it when a plan comes together....

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Hi Phil from just down the road :hello:

OP
OP
philtalksbx

philtalksbx

Über Member
A sunny morning so it's bike time....
Here's the fixie I was talking about, I'll put more details of the build on the fixie board.
ht7n20.jpg

and here's the road bike...
104pvtv.jpg

It has since had 105 callipers in black and XT pedals put on. And finally, the 29er MTB after a particularly muddy route...
fv94bb.jpg

Thanks for looking
ATTACH]

Top Bottom