Greetings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alchurch

I am not sure if this is the correct "room" for saying Hi but
Hullo everyone. My name is Alan.
I messed up the registration where my finger must have hit the S instead of the A , so I am now slchurch.
I am retired, did a solo jogle a couple of years back and am planning a couple of adventure rides for next year, should restrictions ease.
Not doing much riding at the moment, other than the odd bash on the turbo, but the freedom , thrill and adventure of riding into new places finds me at my happiest..

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am not sure if this is the correct "room" for saying Hi but
Hullo everyone. My name is Alan.
I messed up the registration where my finger must have hit the S instead of the A , so I am now slchurch.
I am retired, did a solo jogle a couple of years back and am planning a couple of adventure rides for next year, should restrictions ease.
Not doing much riding at the moment, other than the odd bash on the turbo, but the freedom , thrill and adventure of riding into new places finds me at my happiest..
Hi Alan... :welcome:

I'm sure that we can get @Moderators to correct your user name for you! :okay:

OP
OP
A

alchurch

Hello and :welcome:
Flick of the Elbow . At my first ever chaingang I was told to flick the elbow when I wanted someone to come through. Perfect sense, so this is the way things are done. My head told me that these nice kind new friends would see me tire and take over from the front without any prompting. So I did a whole lap on the front (5 miles) then got blown out of the back. Lesson learned

Top Bottom