Grounded :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
frank8265

frank8265

Oh no!
I'm not quite grounded but not allowed to trail ride for a few weeks.....torn a muscle in my chest wall - boy does that hurt!

Hope you can hit those trails again soon!

Bryony

Veteran
Ouch! Get well soon! I'm off my bike at the moment too :sad: Been suffering from a horrible flu bug and it's now sitting on my chest, I tried going for a little ride yesterday but after 5 mins I was wheezing, couldn't breathe and nearly coughed up my lungs! Had a couple of puffs on an inhaler which helped enough to get me home, so it looks like I'm off the bike for a while yet:cry:

OP
OP
frank8265

frank8265

Ouch! Get well soon! I'm off my bike at the moment too :sad: Been suffering from a horrible flu bug and it's now sitting on my chest, I tried going for a little ride yesterday but after 5 mins I was wheezing, couldn't breathe and nearly coughed up my lungs! Had a couple of puffs on an inhaler which helped enough to get me home, so it looks like I'm off the bike for a while yet:cry:

That's no good Bryony!
Hope you beat that bug soon! Get well!

vickster

Legendary Member
Which toe?
I broke my big toe a few years ago when I missed the bottom stair and landed on top of it, ouch! Wearing nothing but socks!
I didn't cycle then but did have to hobble around at a conference the following week. Took ages to heal and now it's bent!

GWS to your toe :smile:

Top Bottom