Grounds for divorce?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Much though I adore Mrs FF, I've just caught her...

laughing at Ant and Dec:blush:

A clear signal that we've drifted apart after all these years:wacko:

Do I need Spen or the Llangollen lounge lizard on the case?

Slowgrind

That`s a clear cut case of mental cruelty. Not a court in the land would object on those grounds!

It might not be grounds for divorce if she can prove she was laughing AT Ant & Dec and not laughing WITH them, if you know what I mean?

Slowgrind

Will any bikes suffer as a consequence of this marital breakdown? As I could offer the services of a good bike foster parent!

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I do believe that she could plead "diminished responsiblity" if she has watched both the X Factor and Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway.
There was a test case in 2005, Hainsley v. Bertram, I forget the case number, for that we need a legal bod.

Remember though, it will be you that leaves the house with a box of c.d.'s and a bin bag of clothes.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Elmer Fudd said:
I do believe that she could plead "diminished responsiblity" if she has watched both the X Factor and Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway.
There was a test case in 2005, Hainsley v. Bertram, I forget the case number, for that we need a legal bod.

Remember though, it will be you that leaves the house with a box of c.d.'s and a bin bag of clothes.

Well voting has now closed and we'll soon be building-up the tension by announcing who will leave the FF house after this really loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

pause

:blush:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Elmer Fudd said:
Yeah, wot happened with that post ? I had to go outside to read the end of it.

Dunno, just wrote a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
word:biggrin:

Top Bottom