groupriding on bkool??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stan bauters

i am new to the online racing thing i ride my bike for many years no problem with that
on zwift i can ride group ,single and all the other things i want
last week week i tried b kool and the courses are really great it's working super with my kickr snapp but groupriding how on earth i did a trip yesterday and i never see another rider just some names when i pass them a little sign on the screen but i'm not able to join with another rider so if i cannot get that straight i think zwift will be it in the future
who can help me

Brusgaard

Über Guru
i am new to the online racing thing i ride my bike for many years no problem with that
on zwift i can ride group ,single and all the other things i want
last week week i tried b kool and the courses are really great it's working super with my kickr snapp but groupriding how on earth i did a trip yesterday and i never see another rider just some names when i pass them a little sign on the screen but i'm not able to join with another rider so if i cannot get that straight i think zwift will be it in the future
who can help me

You can join any live race/ride not protected by password (which isn’t working currently with v5.12).

BKOOL‘s many routes is both it‘s force and it’s Achiilles’ Heel. 1.000.000+ routes with very few riders on each. Zwift has very few routes/worlds and therefore more people on the roads.

If you want to ride with others on Bkool, your best bet is to join some of the announced rides by Bkool on their Facebook page. You could also join the CycleChat Chain Gang and ride with/against us every Thursday and Saturday. See more in the Team Bkool CycleChat thread...

Last edited:
Top Bottom