Groupset required no longer required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Might be looking for a complete groupset would prefer 9/10 speed and shimano sti's for a poss upcoming build would accept crankset , bott bracket and mechs at a push

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Would you need it matching?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
ok let me see what happens
No probs. give us a pm if you need owt ive got a bunch of stuff here.

gareth01244

Über Member
I have a full shimano sora groupset if you are interested let me know?
The brake calipers are brand new and everything else lightly used and in great condition
Or alternatively i have a 10 speed tiagra groupset that has new brake calipers, nearly new shifters, new 105 rear mech. They where intended for the Dave lloyd frame i bought for my wife but thats now sold so they are surplus to requirements

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have a full shimano sora groupset if you are interested let me know?
The brake calipers are brand new and everything else lightly used and in great condition
Or alternatively i have a 10 speed tiagra groupset that has new brake calipers, nearly new shifters, new 105 rear mech. They where intended for the Dave lloyd frame i bought for my wife but thats now sold so they are surplus to requirements

ok will let you know , i am watching a couple of complete bikes on the bay that will be used for parts to help with this project

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin,
I've got 105 10 (5700) compact speed groupset ( minus the brakes)I bought off jowwy in June off this forum. I paid £150 for it and I would like that much back.I could make it £20 cheaper if you want a low mileage Tiagra 4600 front chain set, instead.

Still in the box it came from jowwy in, see if you can find the original thread and you'll find more information, from memory it was low mileage around 200 miles and it certainly looks it. For brakes you've probably got some but you can have a silver Tektro pair for £10.

In Wollaston if you want it, I am buying another bike so need the funds for that purchase.

Steve.

Top Bottom