Grr...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBancroft

I've said elsewhere that I'm a wuss and don't cycle over winter (it's an 11 mile hilly commute which I use as the excuse for that).

Driving home at 6.30 yesterday I saw something which made my blood boil. Two youngish lads (maybe early 20s) cycling in dark clothing, no lights, on the right hand side of the road and happily switching between pavement and road in front of cars. Evidently they took a shortcut as I caught them up again a few minutes later, cycling in the middle of a wide road (easily space for safe overtaking otherwise - I cycle it regularly), no hands on the handlebars.

Had I been on the bike I would have given them a piece of my mind. When I'm back on the bike next year I'll know who to thank when I get grief from drivers. That's if they're not dead by then, of course.

Brock

Never mind that.. Get back on the bike! It's lovely out there :laugh:

Pingu

Kaipaith said:
Had I been on the bike I would have given them a piece of my mind. When I'm back on the bike next year I'll know who to thank when I get grief from drivers. That's if they're not dead by then, of course.

Of course, these drivers are paragons of virtue on the road.

Yeah I was surprised.At the start it was quite aggressive an bad driving but today was okay.

Top Bottom