Grrrr... Had enough of stage profile distances from start!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Svendo

Guru
Is it just me? I find it a small but cumulative annoyance that distances in profiles and maps for stages are nearly universally in distance from the start.
As all the TV coverage has distance from the finish displayed you have to constantly do mental arithmetic to know where they are on a stage.
It's beginning to get me really annoyed as although not a major difficulty, it'd be so easy to fix, and surely CW, C+, et al. can sort it?

The time schedule on the tour website is the only 'distance from finish' listing I can find easily.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Is it just me? I find it a small but cumulative annoyance that distances in profiles and maps for stages are nearly universally in distance from the start.
As all the TV coverage has distance from the finish displayed you have to constantly do mental arithmetic to know where they are on a stage.
It's beginning to get me really annoyed as although not a major difficulty, it'd be so easy to fix, and surely CW, C+, et al. can sort it?

The time schedule on the tour website is the only 'distance from finish' listing I can find easily.
Pimms. The perfect remedy for small cycling statistic-related annoyances

Top Bottom