Grrrrr.....wing mirror bashers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 all in a row. Decapitated: Mine was the fifth. Oh, how I laughed :biggrin:

Ah well, scrappy tomorrow then. Glad they didn't whizz my bike carriers off the top; little scrotes.

Mr Phoebus

Bleedin' Dunnos. :biggrin:

Someone took my wing mirror off in Malvern in March (I have a VW Passat - the same one, if you remember, that got hit by an 18 tonne truck in the alps last year). I paid for a replacement, which my local VW bod fitted, minus the colour coded cover for it. Six months later I'm still waiting for them to supply the colour coded cover. And I'm getting really quite annoyed about it! Tomorrow they are getting a phone call as this thread has reminded me to do something about it grrrrrrr!

Kirstie said:
Someone took my wing mirror off in Malvern in March (I have a VW Passat - the same one, if you remember, that got hit by an 18 tonne truck in the alps last year). I paid for a replacement, which my local VW bod fitted, minus the colour coded cover for it. Six months later I'm still waiting for them to supply the colour coded cover. And I'm getting really quite annoyed about it! Tomorrow they are getting a phone call as this thread has reminded me to do something about it grrrrrrr!

...time for a moment of quiet reflection kirstie... instant car mwahh!

jonesy

Guru
Now now, it isn't their fault: no-one has taught them how to walk down a street without smashing other people's property! :biggrin:

Mr Phoebus

Some poor sod in Wednesbury last week was very lucky not to lose his life
when he confronted scum slashing car tyres in his road.
BBC News story: HERE.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Aperitif said:
:biggrin: - got done two Sundays ago...little arrogant ba$tards - who know all of their rights but none of the accompanying responsibilities...
I took this route as the other was too £painful :smile:

www.wingmirrorman.co.uk

They don't list Subaru's. :ohmy: Anyway I was thinking £30 from the scrappee a quick half hour of cathartic grumbling as I jab my screwdriver about and job done.

Hope the connectors inside the bit that's still on as I had to cut the wires off the the rest hanging off so I could get going and not be late. I didn't realize how often I subconsciously check that mirror - it was missed

HelenD123

Guru
Some a*se near me had a row with his girlfriend and decided to take his anger out on my wing mirror on his way home. Unlucky for him, one of my neighbours saw him do it and phoned the police who, by some miracle, caught up with him. I did eventually get him to cough up for it.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
mine are held on with tape.. the road is busy, and lorries knock 'em off... got fed up paying for new ones! (and they got thru' mot!)

Night Train

Maker of Things
I had mine done a few years ago. The coloured casing was smashed. I bought one from ebay but it was unpainted so I leaft it for a long time wondering about getting it sprayed metalic one day.

Then I got hit by another car and during the repairs the body shop fitted a new mirror as part of the damage. Not bad. Must get the unpainted one on ebay one day and get some of the money back.

Maz

Guru
I had my rear windscreen smashed in once. It was the fifth in the row of cars that had theirs smashed in too. Bar stewards.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

87 billion phone calls later........

It seems no one scraps Foresters. I think it's time to get the glue out.

Top Bottom