GuardianVR app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
So my free copy of the Guardian** came with a VR headset to use in conjunction with the new GuardianVR app.

I’ve never experienced VR before. Once I’d realised it was necessary to turn one’s head through 360 degrees for the full effect I was very impressed.

I shall watch for a while using the free cardboard headset. If the content is good I’ll probably by a better quality headset.

** Booths supermarkets - a northwest gem - give reward card holders a free weekend newspaper of their choice. Free coffee in every visit when you spend £10 or more also.

[QUOTE 4988382, member: 259"]We got this as well. Beat the Hustler is bloody impressive for a cardboard box and a free download.[/QUOTE]
Is that some kind of euphemism?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The boy got one of these for Christmas, albeit not the grauniad one, best prez he got I rec. We've been looking at the rollercoaster apps and a couple of space ones, great fun!

midlife

Guru
Maplins were flogging off proper plastic headsets to hold phones for £4.99. we have a Rift here. Very impressive and nauseating at the same time......

Top Bottom