1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guess what i found

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by alecstilleyedye, 17 Sep 2007.

1. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

at my mum and dads house; my cycling proficiency cert! no sign of the badge though ;)

2. Lefire

Lefire New Member

I never did mine which explains a lot.......

Do they still do it at schools ?

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

I got 98% on mine. ;)
    I *think* they still do it, but under a different name.

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I can still remember doing mine, left school to cycle down the hill to where the test area was, so excited, just hammered it down the hill as fast as i could, when I got there they told me I had failed already for the way I rode down the hill!! I cried all the way back up the hill to school. Passed it the next time though ;)

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

The big round badge that you attached to your handlebars was my proudest possession when I was 11. Pity I came off me bike 2 days later and cut my nose on it, still got the scar but not the badge !

6. Cheddar George

Cheddar George oober member

I remember receiving a nice triangular enamel badge, i don't know what happened to it. ;)

7. redfox

redfox New Member

It were only rich kids that could afford bikes who got to achieve such honours when I were a lad. ;)

8. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I have mine:biggrin: 1st March 1977, Chandos Road Middle School. No score on mine though, probably just as well;)

9. dangerousjules

dangerousjules New Member

i still got mine too alas its full of tiny holes since when i was a boy it was on the wall below my dart board!