guess what i found

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by alecstilleyedye, 17 Sep 2007.

1. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

at my mum and dads house; my cycling proficiency cert! no sign of the badge though ;)

2. Lefire

Lefire New Member

I never did mine which explains a lot.......

Do they still do it at schools ?

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

I got 98% on mine. ;)
    I *think* they still do it, but under a different name.

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I can still remember doing mine, left school to cycle down the hill to where the test area was, so excited, just hammered it down the hill as fast as i could, when I got there they told me I had failed already for the way I rode down the hill!! I cried all the way back up the hill to school. Passed it the next time though ;)

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

The big round badge that you attached to your handlebars was my proudest possession when I was 11. Pity I came off me bike 2 days later and cut my nose on it, still got the scar but not the badge !

6. Cheddar George

Cheddar George oober member

I remember receiving a nice triangular enamel badge, i don't know what happened to it. ;)

7. redfox

redfox New Member

It were only rich kids that could afford bikes who got to achieve such honours when I were a lad. ;)

8. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I have mine:biggrin: 1st March 1977, Chandos Road Middle School. No score on mine though, probably just as well;)

9. dangerousjules

dangerousjules Über Member

i still got mine too alas its full of tiny holes since when i was a boy it was on the wall below my dart board!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice