Guess where I was today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clid61

Veteran
I
57024040_1211422619007672_567159420803350528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

I thank you

The hospital, I'd imagine, what with the saddle in that kind of position! :ohmy: :cry:

My brother used to send me tapes of Frank in the mid-80s, when he was in Manchester. Must still have a copy of Space is Ace and Christmas in Australia somewhere... just not sure I've got anything that would play them! He was like a well-kept secret and it was almost disappointing when he started appearing on ITV. There's a proper biopic out soon isn't there?

OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
My brother used to send me tapes of Frank in the mid-80s, when he was in Manchester. Must still have a copy of Space is Ace and Christmas in Australia somewhere... just not sure I've got anything that would play them! He was like a well-kept secret and it was almost disappointing when he started appearing on ITV. There's a proper biopic out soon isn't there?

Yup , glad you have good memories like I have on the radio and TV. Documentary looks good

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
In your big pants?

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Mrs B and I wandered in there about three weeks ago, whilst we were waiting for the art gallery to open for the Leonardo drawings. It was fascinating, but I would imagine he was very hard to live with.

Top Bottom