Guess who was just in my house!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark_Robson

Why was he in your house?

Proto

Legendary Member
My mate's lad plays 2nd row for Newcastle - James Hudson. He's quite a big boy too, 6ft 7in and his dad is even taller 6ft 8in (and used to play for Harlequins/Moseley- when Moseley were good!)

Globalti

Legendary Member
My Dad once brought an American basketball player back to the house - he was a giant! I remember seeing my Dad next to him, looking like a child. The bloke couldn't get his legs under the table, he had to sit sideways.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
In my rugby days I was often in social scenarios, not playing coz I was never at a high level, where, at 6'1" I felt like a midget. Also used to go to the basketball at Crystal Palace and that could be funny.

I also have a great picture I took on a golf trip in Portugal, of two friends and a guy that worked in a bar in Albefuerra. Got them in a line and it was 5'6", 6'4" and 7'10"...truly amazing. Big Hoodie, now sadly dead, was dwarfed by this bloke and Pete looked like a doll.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Proto said:
My mate's lad plays 2nd row for Newcastle - James Hudson. He's quite a big boy too, 6ft 7in and his dad is even taller 6ft 8in (and used to play for Harlequins/Moseley- when Moseley were good!)

What do you mean, "when Moseley were good"??? Current holders of the National Cup (that isn't played any more), and beat top-of-the-table Bristol last game of the season in the main league.

OK, they are now scrapping against relegation and lost most of their games, but there's still next season.....

So I guess you didn't ask Afu if he thinks Newcastle are going to be relegated this season? Well, not to his face!

ChrisKH

Guru
MacB said:
In my rugby days I was often in social scenarios, not playing coz I was never at a high level, where, at 6'1" I felt like a midget. Also used to go to the basketball at Crystal Palace and that could be funny.

I also have a great picture I took on a golf trip in Portugal, of two friends and a guy that worked in a bar in Albefuerra. Got them in a line and it was 5'6", 6'4" and 7'10"...truly amazing. Big Hoodie, now sadly dead, was dwarfed by this bloke and Pete looked like a doll.

Sadly the same is true for me. :ohmy:

Now living vicariously through my ten year old who dwarfs his school chums and is playing prop for Westcliff - Essex Cup winners for the 08/09 & 09/10 seasons. Got his first competitive 'powerplay' try this weekend; using all the opposition as skittles! I don't know who was more chuffed, him or me. :laugh:

Top Bottom