Guilty Pleasures?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
You and me both:hugs:, have you sought help?
I'm going to give them up at the end of the month, just have to decide which month.:sad:

I've mentioned on here before that i am starting a support group for those who suffer like us. SRADML group (swiss rolls are destroying my life). The chocolate ones are the most dangerous, i am gradually coming down from those by gradually introducing smaller doses of lemon swiss rolls at longer intervals. People just dont understand the withdrawel symptoms, so this group will provide a safe haven within which to regain control and, maybe, one day, be able to leave lidl swiss roll free.

London Female

Über Member
I've mentioned on here before that i am starting a support group for those who suffer like us. SRADML group (swiss rolls are destroying my life). The chocolate ones are the most dangerous, i am gradually coming down from those by gradually introducing smaller doses of lemon swiss rolls at longer intervals. People just dont understand the withdrawel symptoms, so this group will provide a safe haven within which to regain control and, maybe, one day, be able to leave lidl swiss roll free.

If eating them is making you feel so miserable, let me help you out. Send them to me and I will eat them for you. No need to thank me, it's just my caring nature to help out where I can.

swansonj

Guru
Many years ago, I would settle down on a Tuesday evening with a carton of grapefruit juice, a large slab of white chocolate, the ironing, and Eastenders followed by the Bill on TV. I would routinely finish all of them before the evening was out.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Just send them all :smile:

...i'll buy some more then...the last crate seems to have disappeard:whistle:

Moda

Pickled onion flavored Monster Munch. Mum wouldn't let me have it as a child. She said you'll thank me when your older.... Ha!!!!

London Female

Über Member
Maltesers, I love to suck the chocolate off the biscuit. Now I used to have a friend who only liked the biscuit bit so I offered to suck the chocolate off for him so he could have the biscuit in the centre, he declined for some reason.

Top Bottom