Guitars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
I can do but the headphone wire is a little short tbh, with the Amplug the lead fits easily behind the guitar and out the way, although i can't get so many presets as i can with the amp.
I had the same problem but you can get a 3.5mm jack extension for a reasonable price. I think I got mine from Maplin.
 
I have just bought an electric guitar and amp, only a cheapo (Rockjam, £66 on an Amazon flash sale, reduced from £129) so I'll have to dig the phones out and use them. Addictive this guitar playing, no matter how bad you are.

I find swapping between acoustic and electric is a help, they are both easier in their own way.

Nice one and at a good price.:okay:
Oddly enough the arm of my electric guitar is actually wider than my acoustic as it's the 2015 gibson version; it's not as thick but still not as easy to thumb dampen the E/A strings etc as with the acoustic as you can see in the pic, the nut is also wider.

Guitars.jpg
 
I'm having problems with the brass nut as it dings when bending near the nut on the B&e strings, the place i bought it is contacting gibson for an updated nut now, evidently gibson know about this problem and are replacing the brass nut with a titanium one so i'm led to beliieve
 
Top Bottom