Guten Tag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hockeynut

Über Member
Hi everyone, thought I'd put a greeting here.

I'm David, 33 from Nottingham. Haven't ridden a bike since I was about 18, and realised I could drive.... Now I'd like to get back outdoors a bit more and fitter.

Especially since a few years ago I had a slipped disc, and Chondromalacia patella/IT Band problems. (Probably from playing ice & inline hockey!) Physio helped a lot, but since I stopped seeing my physio I've got a bit lazy in my exercises, so hopefully this'll help. I remember her telling me cycling would help, in fact to cycle a bit out of the normal fashion, with my legs spread out a bit more, to help realign things.

So anyway, I'd like to work up to managing the 10 mile hilly commute to work and back soon. As well as weekend fun on some leisurely trails.

I'm picking up my bike this Sunday, it's a Cube Attention 2010, hopefully this will serve me well for a good while!

Ok, didn't mean to ramble on like that.....
blush.gif

David

e-rider

crappy member
Fahrad sehr gut

bauldbairn

Hello David and Welcome to the CC forums. :smile:

Cube make some very interesting bikes I've had a look on their website a few times.

Good luck with the cycling it should indeed help with your rehab.

OP
OP
Hockeynut

Hockeynut

Über Member
Picked it up on Sunday... wow, that's vastly different to the last bike I had... a Raleigh Discovery! lol

Had a ride of a few miles, all nice so far.
thumbsup.png

e-rider

crappy member
during the summer months I always remove the mudguards - not a good look, but practical in winter - otherwise very nice

Top Bottom