gutted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotty110788

left me camelbak waterbottle in gym which i only had for week and some tw*t nicked it, 15 quid down drain now i hav to buy new 1. also on way home, hit pot hole on me hybrid in busy traffic which sent my cat eye light flying, so with everybody watchin stuck in traffic on bus, i had to wonder round like idiot looking for me light then its casing and me frigging batterys! not as bad as stuff i read on here but meh :angry:

Edit: spelling :blush:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
left me camelbak waterbottle in gym which i only had for week and some tw*t nicked it, 15 quid down drain now i hav to buy new 1. also on way home, hit pot hole on me hybrid in busy traffic which sent my cat eye light flying, so with everybody watchin stuck in traffic on bus, i had to wonder round like idiot looking for me light then its casing and me frigging batterys! not as bad as stuff i read on here but meh :angry:

Edit: spelling :blush:

I stopped using cateyes as most are not suited to seeing the road surface. I now use a light that illuminates the surface so I can pick out the safe bits to ride in. Cateye mounts are not that great compared to other makes...

We've all been there! I once destroyed a camera on a pothole.

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

Well only just bought cat eyes and there really annoying me already, got mid range set so thought be decent, like you said, there no good for seeing in front of me and ofc they dont feel secure. also rattles like mad even when clipped in and i cant tape it on incase it gets knicked :angry: prob make em my spare set soon :laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
My cateye rear light happily survived a day's off-roading when I forgot to take it off. Didn't even realise til I was cleaning the bike afterwards and had to scrape all the mud off it.

Top Bottom