GWS ColinJ.. DVT/Pulmonary Embolism

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Come on folks, this thread is about Colin and wishing him all the best...I know it's fun to lambast a large and slow moving target....such as 'That Cakethief Potsy' as I've heard him referred to....but he gives us plenty of opportunity elsewhere :whistle:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
spoke with the big fella tonight, he's going to be in for a few days at the minimum for reasons he doesn't want to go into. he has asked me to pass on his thanks and gratitude for the 'get well soon' messages and will reply when he can get onto the internet.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
spoke with the big fella tonight, he's going to be in for a few days at the minimum for reasons he doesn't want to go into. he has asked me to pass on his thanks and gratitude for the 'get well soon' messages and will reply when he can get onto the internet.
Judging by his ride reports I bet he's working on it now :thumbsup:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
get_well_soon.jpg

I know you'd said you was a little unwell. I hope you're back in the saddle before too long.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
i've been speaking with colin regulalry. tonight he asked me to let you all know that he will be in hospital until at least wednesday. he's quite poorly and waiting for test results. he says that the gws messages are really nice and help bouy up his mood and he'll thank you all when he can get to the internet. for those who have his number i think a gws text would be very welcome.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks for the updates.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
All the best mate when you get to read this. Maybe that pain in your leg you were suffering was linked to this and you can get fixed up and be doing the miles again soon. Take it easy, Potsy will be eating all your cake though, so you will easily catch him on the hills. LOL.

Top Bottom