Gynexin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

DMSO???...sorry ...bit dim me see:biggrin:

...I was just thinking how much more fun going out for a drink could be if this practice was more 'accepted' amoungst people:biggrin:

U

User169

Bigtallfatbloke said:
DMSO???...sorry ...bit dim me see:biggrin:

...I was just thinking how much more fun going out for a drink could be if this practice was more 'accepted' amoungst people:biggrin:

It enhances the permeability of the skin so should help the vodka to be absorbed more quickly.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Delftse Post said:
Well here's the paper so you can make your own mind up (although you'll have to register).

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/short/356/5/479

As I said earlier, the study relates only to boys.

I didn't realise it only applies to boys....but surely boys and men aren't THAT different??? I accept that there's potentially more than just this to BTFB's moobs, but it's worth a try!

And yes, what you put on your skin and on your scalp in particular is incredibly quickly absorbed into your system...which is a good argument for organic skincare and hair stuff!!

Blonde

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I am going to start washing my hair in vodka from now on..hopefully that will sort things out.

:biggrin: Like it!

Mmm, regarding the vodka melon thing - rum is good when poured into a jar of dried apriciots and left for three months (if you can leave it this long!). Then drink the liquer (sweet and apricotty) and eat apricots (explosively alcoholic) V good. Works best with dark or amber rum.

Blonde

Delftse Post said:
Well here's the paper so you can make your own mind up (although you'll have to register).

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/short/356/5/479

As I said earlier, the study relates only to boys.

Cheers for that. Three boys isn't enough to conclude anything from though, IMO. It's basically only anecdotal evidence, so I'll have to wait and see if there is some more evidence of this from a much larger sample before I could make up my mind. Also as you said, this relates only to pre-pubescent kids, not adult men (or women). It's certainly interesting when taken alongside the breast cancer and other hormonal research listed, but there just isn't enough known yet about the dosages involved or about what other factors are involved to make some people more prone to this. If it were true that all/any amount of exposure to Lavender or tea tree oil caused this in every one (or even every boy) who was exposed to it, then just about every pre-pubescent male would have this problem, as these oils are found in many things - not just toiletries but also household cleaners and air fresheners, washing powders and fabric conditioners. So, there must be a dosage issue as well as other factors involved.

domtyler

Über Member
Just make the best of the situation by getting silicon implants, will give you something [else] to play with in the bath.

Top Bottom