H Son Archetype + Novatec D771/D772 Road/Gravel Wheelset - new, never ridden.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

olivertomberry

Hi everyone

I'm selling this superb set of wheels, hand built by master whee-builder Mike Conway at 23mm Wheels for a bike project that sadly never happened. They're brand new, never ridden - but surplus to requirements, so they're gathering dust in a cupboard - so I'd prefer to see someone get some use out of them.

Fantastic lightweight, durable wheelset suitable for road or gravel riding. H Plus Son Archetype rims are one of the most durable, well-made and pretty rims on the market. They're suitable for 4-season riding both on and off road, will fit wide profile tyres up to 42mm, and can be adapted for tubeless tyres with appropriate tape and sealant.

Specs:
H Plus Son Archetype 4-Season Gravel/Road 700C Clincher Alloy Rims.
Novatec D771/D772 10/11 speed hub set with QR axles (easily convertable to thru-axle with suitable adapters), Sapim D-Light black Spokes. Supplied with Specialized rim tape and set of QR skewers.
Weight is approx 960g rear, 815g front.

A comparable spec wheelset starts elsewhere for about £360, not including the rim tape, skewers or upgraded spoke.

I'm asking £300 including postage for the set.

Dispatched via 48hr courier.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Are these 28 spoke wheels? Hard to tell from the tiny image in my phone! Also, do you have the axle adaptor kit? Cheers, Justin

OP
OP
olivertomberry

olivertomberry

Hi Justin - they're 24/28. I don't have the axle adaptor kit, no, but you can find them pretty easily online. A set of QRs is included. Thanks, Oliver

Nibor

Bewildered
Building some similar to these for my birthday but with more spokes. He are really nice wheels light and very strong.

Top Bottom