Ha ha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Bacon,multi veg' and bean stew for me.

gbb

Legendary Member
Sirloin steak, stir fry and egg noodles tonight. (A slightly odd mix but nice all the same)
I miss the deep fat fryer for chips.
I don't miss the mess, the smell, the danger of litres of scolding oil....but I miss the chips themselves. Air fryers are good for many things...but not chips imo.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Sirloin steak, stir fry and egg noodles tonight. (A slightly odd mix but nice all the same)
I don't miss the mess, the smell, the danger of litres of scolding oil....but I miss the chips themselves. Air fryers are good for many things...but not chips imo.
Par boil the chips then dry them, roll in a bit of flour and salt, coat in oil and air fry. They are pretty much the same but you can eat twice as many guilt free...
There is a way of making fried bread in the air fryer too... that is far too easy and far too addictive to post here...

Drago

Legendary Member
We are having steak and chips for tea.I have control over the chip fryer.Mrs P needs surgical skills just to remove the packaging from the meat.
So, Mrs P is struggling to unwrap your meat, eh?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I use my Remoska which is similar to air frying. Precook the chips in microwave and put them on a grid in the Remoska until ready. Can have them well done and crisp if required.

Top Bottom