Had something bad happen & Did something bad...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Sam Kennedy, 7 Apr 2010.

1. Sam Kennedy

Sam Kennedy New Member

Today I was helping someone move house. Everything was packed apart from a "chair". I picked the "chair" up, tipped it on its side to fit it into the boot.

The "Chair" was a commode

And it wasn't empty ;)

Next Story:
    I went through a set of traffic lights pictured here
    As I turned right, the lights went onto amber, as I approached the next set of lights, they turned red. However I didn't know the junction too well, and didn't know where/if I should stop, because the markings had all worn away. I went through them :sad:
    Luckily the set of lights feeding in from the side street on the left were on a delay, so no cars pulled out until I had cleared the junction.

Lessons Learned: Treat all chairs like commodes, take unfamiliar junctions SLOWLY.

2. thomas

thomas the tank engine

haha ;)

I met someone a few weeks back who was telling me about Barriatric commodes (ones for fatties!) :sad:

3. Noodley

Noodley Guest

...and stop at ALL red lights ;)

4. OP
    OP
    Sam Kennedy

Sam Kennedy New Member

There was no obvious place to stop, I would have just been sitting in the middle of the junction.

Looking back at street view I think I can see a stump where I the stop line used to be, I'll stop there next time...

5. Slowgrind

Slowgrind New Member

Just goes to show that there is more than one way to slip up and end up in the s#it!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice