Had the most AMAZING week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
jimboalee said:
You lost 2% of your bodyweight.

V V V good.

If one loses greater than 0.5% of your bodyweight in a week, one's skin won't reduce in sync and one will get 'excess skin'.

I have a sharp knife.:biggrin:

Thanks for the kind offer but after 20 stone lost I have a HUGE issue with skin, thankfully I got funding approved just this week :thumbsup:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
gb155 said:
Thanks for the kind offer but after 20 stone lost I have a HUGE issue with skin, thankfully I got funding approved just this week :thumbsup:
Go on holiday and enjoy it .If your doing a fair bit of exercise out there at least some of it will get burned off. If you dont go totally overboard with the booze and eat healthilly its not going to set you back to much. Everyone needs a break.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Banjo said:
Go on holiday and enjoy it .If your doing a fair bit of exercise out there at least some of it will get burned off. If you dont go totally overboard with the booze and eat healthilly its not going to set you back to much. Everyone needs a break.

Cheers man, I never eat breakfast, so I have agreeded with the misses that shes cool with me hitting the gym while shes having breakkie so I should be able to get in 45 mins a day, just need to make em count :sad:

Trek Trauma Chris

gb155 said:
This is actually a huge worry for me, Im going to Turkey for 2 weeks in about 3 months, I picked a hotel with Gym and will be in there every morning and enjoy swimming and will no doubt do a few long walks but the potential that is there for putting on some LBS scares the **** outta me

Most people who try to lose weight and fail, either don't want to modify their diet, cant be bothered to exercise or do it so "half heartedly" that it makes no difference or both.

You on the other hand are obviously trying hard and succeeding, so go on holiday, enjoy it, do not be concerned if weight goes on because you have the will power to get it off again and being as you are not in a race to lose it, it wont matter.:sad:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Trek Trauma Chris said:
Most people who try to lose weight and fail, either don't want to modify their diet, cant be bothered to exercise or do it so "half heartedly" that it makes no difference or both.

You on the other hand are obviously trying hard and succeeding, so go on holiday, enjoy it, do not be concerned if weight goes on because you have the will power to get it off again and being as you are not in a race to lose it, it wont matter.:becool:

Thats a good point, just a little scared that if I put weight on I might become disheartened by it all. Just need to keep an eye on the end game and if there are blips then there are blips and its best not to worry, at least the hotel has a gym :biggrin:

Mark_Robson

Christ gb I wish that I had your motivation. I've been laid up with a broken collar bone for the last week and I'm frightened to weigh myself. I've started going for long walks to try and burn some calories but it aint the same.
Anyway, good luck with the weight loss and have a great holiday.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Mark_Robson said:
Christ gb I wish that I had your motivation. I've been laid up with a broken collar bone for the last week and I'm frightened to weigh myself. I've started going for long walks to try and burn some calories but it aint the same.
Anyway, good luck with the weight loss and have a great holiday.

I'm not all that mate, After my accident I couldnt walk for 3 weeks, my poor Ribble cried once I was able to ride again and the scales didnt like me either LOL

I am upping my milage day by day so by the time June comes around I should at least have a little extra loss to give me some breathing space.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Top Bottom