Had the most AMAZING week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Thought this would be good to share here.

I have:

Cycled 113 miles

Run 4 Miles

and lost 6 lbs

Took me a while to get my focuse back after the accident but I have now lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks :ohmy:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one fella. So can we ask what you weigh now Gaz?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cheers Man, Almost back to what my sig says, piled on a few lbs after my accident (I couldnt walk for 3 weeks so blugh)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Excellent news - glad to hear things are picking up again. I take it the work issue never got any further.

ASC1951

Guru
gb155 said:
Cycled 113 miles

Run 4 Miles

and lost 6 lbs
I've just come back from a week in Lanzarote. Despite running every other morning and being out on the bike all the rest of the time, I have managed to find half of the 6lb you have lost. :laugh: D'you want 'em back?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
RedBike said:
Fantastic news mate.

I keep meaning to start running again. It just isn't happening at the moment though.
I wish I had your motivation.

Taken me a while to get back to this state TBH mate, I did another 2.3 miles run this orning after the cycle in tho so Im getting there, with your uber fittness im sure you would do fine.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ttcycle said:
Excellent news - glad to hear things are picking up again. I take it the work issue never got any further.

Sorry just seen this, No they dropped it after a couple of meetings and a few well placed words from me :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ASC1951 said:
I've just come back from a week in Lanzarote. Despite running every other morning and being out on the bike all the rest of the time, I have managed to find half of the 6lb you have lost. :biggrin: D'you want 'em back?

This is actually a huge worry for me, Im going to Turkey for 2 weeks in about 3 months, I picked a hotel with Gym and will be in there every morning and enjoy swimming and will no doubt do a few long walks but the potential that is there for putting on some LBS scares the **** outta me

jimboalee

You lost 2% of your bodyweight.

V V V good.

If one loses greater than 0.5% of your bodyweight in a week, one's skin won't reduce in sync and one will get 'excess skin'.

I have a sharp knife.:biggrin:

Top Bottom