Hahaha, busted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Make sure you're a good host and have a plate of nibbles and Bob Marley on the gramophone.

whats a gramophone?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have no idea but I suspect that's an urban myth. I'm happy to be contradicted tho'. Why not try it and invite Mr Plod around after installation to get his take on it? :scratch:
It's a fair question though. If you grow cannabis that doesn't have the THC crystals on the plant is it legal? Cannabis is illegal because of the THC it produces,but if your plant doesn't produce it then.....🤔

The cannabis oil you can now buy doesn't have THC. Which goes to show that cannabis doesn't have to get you stoned/high to have a medicinal benefiting affect. I don't suppose the boys in blue, if they've been tipped off would knock politely on your door and ask to have a look at a leaf to see if it has or doesn't have the crystals on before using 'the big red key' though.:laugh:

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's a fair question though. If you grow cannabis that doesn't have the THC crystals on the plant is it legal? Cannabis is illegal because of the THC it produces,but if your plant doesn't produce it then.....🤔

The cannabis oil you can now buy doesn't have THC. Which goes to show that cannabis doesn't have to get you stoned/high to have a medicinal benefiting affect. I don't suppose the boys in blue, if they've been tipped off would knock politely on your door and ask to have a look at a leaf to see if it has or doesn't have the crystals on before using 'the big red key' though.:laugh:

Erm the plants contain THC - the oil has to processed chemically to remove it. The plants are illegal.

When's the party Accy ? :laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A question too far for me.... ^_^ no idea...
Guess how much for one seed! 🤔 I'll tell you! £8.57 for one seed!!!!:eek: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/barneys-farm/gorilla-zkittlez-feminised-seeds

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Guess how much for one seed! 🤔 I'll tell you! £8.57 for one seed!!!!:eek: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/barneys-farm/gorilla-zkittlez-feminised-seeds

Well there you go. CBD oil, or the good stuff that doesn't have the drugs in, is expensive.

A 'mate' of mine worked for a company that did hydroponics - he was a web designer - the compny still didn't get it why folks came with cash in a battererd Fiesta to buy kit to grow "tomatoes" (when the driver had an Aston at home) and he said you won't sell stuff on-line as it's traceable. ;)

Profpointy

Legendary Member
It's high time Cannabis was legalised, all making it illicit has done is make money for organised crime in much the way prohibition did in America. The benefit to the country would be immense not only for the tax collected but also the profits made by takeaway food shops.

I'm very much in agreement . I don't smoke the stuff myself since the couple of puffs I sampled back in the day didn't do much for me. For that matter I don't smoke fags either. Now that said I don't think it's harmless and smoking too much of it doesn't seem to do those who do any good at all, but you could say the same for beer, which is arguably a lot worse both the the individual and for society. In my view the main harm from cannabis is not from the substance itself but the gangsterism and criminality arising from its prohibition. If it were legal, licensed, controlled like alcohol or fags, you'd get rid of all that at a stroke, and you'd avoid all the problems of users getting caught up in the criminal justice system. OK you might get a few more people using it and hence more of those problems, but it doesn't seem to be a disaster in the Netherlands

Granted It would need a bit more thinking through, but I'm inclined to think the same logic for legalisation would apply to more harmful drugs too, since I think the harm from associated criminality may be greater than the harm from abuse. At least the users would get a clean product and it might be easier to help them if they were not outside the law. The gangsterism would be done away with.

Top Bottom