Hairstyles 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

In which I ask - what hairstyle should be thrown into Room 101 and never see the light of day again?

I myself nominate the 'skullet', the mullet's uglier brother - an unfortunate combination of balding head and long, greasy ducktail....urrrrrgh.

simonali

Guru
If I throw baldie heed in there will my hair grow back?

Maz

Guru
The female skinhead haircut...just like the male counterpart, but with a tuft of hair left uncut at the front. It was *just* enough to distinguish the bovver boys from the ever-so-slightly-prettier bovver girls.

domtyler

Über Member
My cousin was a hairdresser when I was growing and she used me as a 'model'! :biggrin:

She did have a rather fearsome reputation around the village so I can't claim to have been a laughing stock per se as no one dared to laugh, but would happily have seen some of her 'creations' flushed down the pipes into Room 101! :smile:

Flat top with bleached bits anyone?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The mullet, but when blokes shave the sides just up to the tops of their ears!!

gbb

Legendary Member
Dont know what 'style' it was, but the guy who did the impressions on Britains Got Talent...hopeless haircut...hopeless impressions :biggrin::biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Saw a young guy on the bus today sporting one of those fringe-across-one-eye, Phil-Oakey-circa-1981 jobs. The new romantic classic style, now being sported by those who obviously style their clothes on 'ficko' Beckham. Eek.

Top Bottom