Halfords. Buy 2 get third free

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steven2907

Regular
Halfords are doing a offer at the moment that includes all biking bit and bobs at a buy two get a third free

This includes sat nav

So how about a group buy

Garmin 810 performance and nav pack

Any body interested.

£859:98. for three

Equates to £286:66. Each. Got to be a bargain.

You sure it includes the Garmin? They've had that offer on for a long time now, and when I bought my Garmin they said they weren't included because I thought exactly the same thing!

U

User6179

You sure it includes the Garmin? They've had that offer on for a long time now, and when I bought my Garmin they said they weren't included because I thought exactly the same thing!

I clicked on 3 Garmins and went to the checkout on Halfords site and it showed only paying for two:thumbsup:

seems to include garmins... just tried putting 3 into my basket and it has deducted the price of one of them...
not that I need one but over in the found a bargin thread, there is at least one other person looking for someone to use this discount with...
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/found-a-bargain-do-tell.16260/post-2770211

Untitled.jpg

EDIT: beaten to it by @Eddy

L14M

Über Member
Me and a couple of others have done this, they are only available instore :biggrin:

Me and a couple of others have done this, they are only available instore :biggrin:
*** This offer ends on the 6th Jan ***

FYI, the staff might try and tell you the Garmin's are not included in the 3 for 2, (two stores tried this with me today), but fear not, they are included.

Just tell them to scan 3 through their till and they'll find themselves duly educated :thumbsup:

Top Bottom