Halfords deal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JackzR

wasn't sure if this is the right place to post but i'm not sure but will the british cycling discount work with this.

Expires in 2 days

10% Off All Bikes at Halfords, including premium and kids bikes (Excludes Scooters)(hide Terms and conditions)
Details
- Please note that this offer excludes scooters
- This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Enter code at checkout
- This offer/voucher code was correct at the time of publishing
- It is important that you check your order summary before purchasing
- In the event that the offer/voucher code does not work please refer to our help pages
- Discount cannot be applied to your order after you have made your purchase
- The retailer reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time
Exclusive

Robwiz

Regular
The BC discount is on buying vouchers. The Halfords online shop doesn't allow you to pay with vouchers, so I think the answer's no.

OP
OP
J

JackzR

The BC discount is on buying vouchers. The Halfords online shop doesn't allow you to pay with vouchers, so I think the answer's no.

So you have to buy x amount of vouchers example of £400 how do you get them by post? or use by email?

I think you can reserve and pay in store

Robwiz

Regular
There's a phone number provided for BC members. You order the amount you need, say £400, and they charge £360 to your credit card. The vouchers are sent out in the post.

OP
OP
J

JackzR

There's a phone number provided for BC members. You order the amount you need, say £400, and they charge £360 to your credit card. The vouchers are sent out in the post.

Alright thanks, I don't think there is enough time deal ends in 2 days..

Mallory

If you Select collect and pay in store you'll get the deal advertised. You can try your luck with the BC discount in store.

I got £22 cashback plus my BC discount by doing this. So the £550 Boardman cost me £473 :-)

vickster

Legendary Member
You print a halfords discount voucher off the BC site and present at till when you pay, don't think you can use online, maybe collect in store option. Don't get the voucher discussion, that sounds like c2w not the BC discount (which you can't get on halfords gift vouchers from what I recall of the small print?) I can't see you getting 2 lots of 10pc off, safest use the offer for discount and cashback

Licramite

Über Member
nobody knows how slow it goes
it's a cheep halfords bike
one good fart and it falls apart
but its a cheep halfords bike
the brakes are furked too , the stearing ain't true, gears are shot through and through
I wouldn't even sell it to a git like you
yep its a cheep halfords bike.

(to tune of sweet georgy brown)

yes mine is a cheep halfords bike , I was singing this coming back stuck in 2nd gear all the bloody way.

to be fair I think they have improved in the last couple of years, was looking at a carbon TT job - just felt like - speed.

OP
OP
J

JackzR

If you Select collect and pay in store you'll get the deal advertised. You can try your luck with the BC discount in store.

I got £22 cashback plus my BC discount by doing this. So the £550 Boardman cost me £473 :-)

Ye do you know how long they will wait till you pay because I was looking to order some halfords vouchers from work get 10% off but the deal ends in 50mins on it says you can pick up next day 4pm but would they wait 3days-week to pick up?

Top Bottom